The first social of the year, King’s Social Scramble* will take place on Wednesday 27 April 2022 with a Shotgun start at 13:00 – Check-In hut assemble at 12:30.
Teams of 4 player having the same handicap sum will compete in a Scramble format from Red tee and from scratch (for 4 Bottles of Royal Wine). Please register in Proware, open until Monday 25 April 2022 at 18:00 hrs. Teams and starting tee will be announced on the 27 at 12:30.
This event is open for everybody in the ESTEC Golf Club and particular a perfect opportunity for high handicap and new players to get acquainted with fellow golfers of EGC.
Your EGC Competition Secretary – Reno
* Format – King’s Social Scramble
– Event will be played of scratch from Red tees where 4 players forms a team.
– Every player in the team tees off. This counts as one shot for the team.
– The team selects the ball it likes best and everyone plays from this position. This counts as the second shot for the team. The ball may be placed on the fairway (closely mown grass) but must be dropped in the rough or hazard.
– This process is repeated until the ball is holed. Each time the process is repeated it counts as one shot for the team.
– The highest handicapper in the team start putting (and preference tee off) first.